Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know it is a little late...but Happy Father's Day!
To my wonderful husband you are the best Daddy in the world! I couldn't ask for a better person to share my life and little one with. You are so patient and giving with Jackson. I can't wait to see you and Jackson together in the years to come. Playing ball together, wrestling, fishing, and whatever else may come. Thank you, honey, for loving Jackson and I, and being the Best Daddy in the World!



For Father's Day Weekend, we headed down to SC to see Joe's Dad for a few days. It was nice to see him. And he definitely thought Jackson had changed since he had last seen him. I think the last time we saw Grandpa Joe, Jackson was only 8 months old. I'd say he has changed!! We had a really nice (but quick) visit. And it was made even more special be being able to spend Father's Day with him.





And a Happy (Belated) Father's Day to my Dad too! We love you and miss you Bimpy!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

What great pictures! I am so so glad you were able to get down there & visit Dad, even though it was just a quick visit. He was bragging to me about what a smart cookie Jackson is, and what a great job you two are doing w/him! :-) Love you! AuntieKat