Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve!

Can you believe it? It is almost Christmas again! I swear we were just celebrating Christmas last week, weren't we? The years are flying by faster and faster. We have been so busy the last few weeks that it is really flying by. My parents arrived last Tuesday to spend the holidays with Jackson us. It has been so nice to have them here. Jackson has been so spoiled having Grammy and Grampy with him every waking minute. It was so sweet to see how excited he was to see them when they got off the plane. He ran up to them screaming, "Grampy! Grammy!" We have managed to keep busy the last week doing some last minute shopping, baking, wrapping, and lots of playing. We even managed a trip to the library, the museum, and a trip up to Chesapeake.
I just love the holidays.

Last Saturday, Joe surprised me with an early Christmas gift.


A 2010 Honda Pilot Touring edition! I am in love! It is amazing what this car can do! I just wish I knew how to do all the things it can do. It is a beautiful car! I am still in shock and can't believe that it is ours! Jackson wasn't too sure about it at first. He said, "That isn't our car!". But he has since grown to love it as much as we do, and tells everyone he sees about his "new car!" Too cute.

I haven't had much time to post, what with all the shopping, baking, wrapping, and drooling over my car. But I hope to get back on track and into my posting routine after the holidays.


Here are some pictures from the week. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Silly boy in a box!

Silly boy in a box with all his balls!

Dancing Naked Baby in his Elmo socks!

Show's over Folks!

Jackson, Grammy, and Grampy

Merry Christmas from Our Family!

1 comments:

NotinKSAnymore said...

Love the new car! So jealous...mine is on it's last leg and it needs to last a few more years. I'll be driving it until the wheels fall off I'm sure!

Have a great holiday and tell your parents hello.

Miss you.
L