Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Off To See the Mouse!

We are heading out to Disney on Saturday! Jackson is so excited. Every morning when I go in to get him up he says, "Go see Mickey!". I can't wait to see his reaction when we actually get there! We are stopping in to see Grandpa Joe on the way down. We haven't seen him since last June! Way too long. So if you don't hear from me in the next few days you will know why. I am frantically packing and preparing for the LONG drive to see the mouse! It will be worth it! And thank goodness for our new car with the rear entertainment system. Jackson can watch Mickey the whole way there while we listen to our own tunes! Gotta love that! I hope to have time to post updates while we are there. Look out Mickey, here we come! See you all soon.

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

How wonderful! Have a great time - say hi to Dad and also all the Disney characters who are eagerly awaiting your arrival! Hope it warms up!