Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Way Behind...Again!


My goodness. I don't know why it is so hard for me to find time to blog these days. I am so far behind....again! I have a feeling these next few posts will be mostly pictures. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?! Lucky for me!!

We had a busy March. We kicked off the month celebrating Joe's birthday. No surprise party this year, but we had a nice family dinner and, of course, cake! Mere-Mere was back again for a nice visit. Jackson started his first season of T-Ball. I ran my first marathon, and survived! We went to a Globetrotters Game. Jackson ran his first race, a 1K. And Jackson and I flew to New Mexico for Spring Break to surprise my Dad for his 70th birthday. Through in a few games of mini-golf and a trip to Frying Pan Park. Phew! I am exhausted!!

Here are a few of the highlights in pictures!

Best part of making a cake...beaters!


Decorating! 
 
Best family picture!

Making Apple Pie!

Playing marbles

Hooray! I won them all!

Jackson's new sleeping buddy, Tanga!

Ready to run!

Frying Pan Park hanging with Tristan


Saying goodbye to great friends....silliness!


Teeing off!


Jackson and Mommy, ready to run! Maybe someday we will run a marathon together!

Heading to the start!

Ready to run!

Coming to the finish!

Jackson and his good buddy Jamie!

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Cotton Candy!

Globetrotters! Fun times!

3 comments:

best laminate wood flooring said...

Its good Information. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

pg slot โบนัส said...

PG SLOT โบนัส ที่ดีที่สุด ให้ทุกคนที่เป็น สมาชิกกับเราได้ลุ่นโบนัสพิเศษ สล็อต เริ่มหมุน มุนกงล้อได้ลุ้นรับโบนัส พิเศษได้แล้ววันนี้

สล็อตออนไลน์ said...

สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิตกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บสล็อตน้องใหม่เว็บตรง แตกง่าย ปลอดภัย สะดวกเล่นได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ รวยทางลัดได้ง่ายๆ สนุกจนลืมเวลาก็ PG SLOT