Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Everyone's doing it!


So, here I sit at the computer writing my first blog entry. I guess you could say the peer pressure got to me. The real reason I decided to start a blog was that I enjoy reading all of my friends' so much. It is a great way to keep in touch with everyone since our lives are so busy. I hope that I can keep up with it and I hope that you all enjoy reading. Who knows what I will write about. I am sure I will be able to come up with something new every few days. I do have a 5 month old after all!

Speaking of said child, he is still asleep in his crib now after an hour and a half! Those of you who know about my cat-napping child will understand what a magnificent feat this is. I think the only reason why he is sleeping so well is that he only had a 30 minute nap this morning. But at this point I am considering it a victory. Tomorrow is another story though....Our morning consisted of heading to the base to see the Tricare man to get the forms I needed to send in for Jackson's Urgent care visit in Houston. Then we headed to the Exchange to look around, where my darling little one decided it would be good time to poop. Which wouldn't be such a problem, except for the fact that
he hadn't pooped in two days. So I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. So we headed home and left the rest of our errands for another day. And wouldn't you know that he fell asleep in the car on the way home. I had to change his diaper though, and it was a good thing I didn't wait and let him sleep. He had a major blowout-up the front and side. Lovely! And he was smiling and laughing the whole time. Silly boy. Needless to say-tonight will be another bath night.

I guess I should get some things done around the house while he is STILL SLEEPING!! Hooray!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! And how funny that my so-called blog is on your list of favorite sites. I never write anything. Perhaps your new blog will inspire me.

Joe and Jen said...

Yes, i noticed that your blog was not so up to date! You better get on it!! :o)

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Jen. Way to go! I'm so glad Jackson took a nice long nap for you, maybe he's breaking the cat nap habit. Thanks for including us on your favorites!

NotinKSAnymore said...

So glad that you are joining the bloggers! And I'm happy to hear that Jackson took a nice long nap for you today. I'm being paged to go outside and push someone on the swing...

Kimberly said...

Yea! Something else to take up my time on the internet. Great start to the blog world, Jen. One entry down and we're already talking about poop! This is going to be good!

AuntieKat said...

I love it Jen! Now we can feel like we are there w/you guys, even though we are so far away. Typical man...laughing and proud of his poop explosion! That will never change! ha ha. Miss you!