Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Under Construction....


If you have checked out the blog the last few days you have noticed that the background right now is about the tenth one I have tried out. I am still searching for the perfect one. So in the meantime these stripes will have to do. I always seem to get sidetracked before I can find "the one". Maybe the changes will have you coming back to see what the background of the day or hour will be!

We had an exciting weekend with Jackson's first Easter Egg Hunt. Our neighborhood hosts an Easter Egg Hunt every year. We were a little late getting there, so Jackson missed the actual hunting of eggs. Not that it really matters. He has not perfected his egg hunting skills yet. But it was a chance to get all dressed up in his Easter duds.In other exciting news, Jackson decided to roll over again from his tummy to his back, twice. But he did that about 4 weeks ago too and hadn't done it again until yesterday. He hates being on his tummy. He is doing great at sitting on his own and LOVES to stand. Maybe someday he will roll and crawl.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the stripes. Looks good. That is one handsome little boy you've got there! And talented, too...rolling over! Excellent.

AuntieKat said...

I have become your Blog Stalker, so I have noticed the backgroud changes. I like the stripes! I also like Jackson's Easter outfit. Snazzy! Also nice to see him in his Pilot 4 Hire I sent down! lol. Very handsome, like Daddy! You're going to have your hands full when he starts walking. I can't believe how much is happening! I wish you lived closer! We need to move! Sniff!

Unknown said...

What's with the lapse in time in posting your blog info? I am sure things have been happening since Mar 18th! Agree with Auntie Kat that the outfits are snazzy! However, save those first steps until the grand parents arrive. Especially, since Grampy missed the first "roll overs".

NotinKSAnymore said...

I just realized that I bought the same sailboat vest for Kyle! I knew I liked it when I saw it in the store, but couldn't remember where I had seen it.

Jackson is too cute! Hope you enjoyed your Easter.