Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Already?

Is it Wednesday already? Where has the week gone...

My child is sleeping, a cake is baking, and I am procrastinating. What a day!
My lovely sweet child decided that he didn't need a nap this morning. And surprisingly he wasn't in a bad mood at all. I decided to head to Wal-Mart since he wouldn't fall asleep. Thinking he would sleep on the way there. No such luck. He was awake the whole time, and then some. He finally went down at noon and was still sleeping. I hear him making some noise now. But I am not going to get him up. He has only slept an hour all day since getting up at 6. Actually he was awake before that. Joe said he heard him kicking his legs at 4:30. He is in his room laughing now. Anti-sleeper!

I am procrastinating. I should be doing laundry, cleaning, and packing. The floor needs to be swept and mopped. And we are going out of town this weekend. We are going to go to South Carolina to visit Grandpa Joe (Joe's dad) I am not sure why I am not motivated to pack. I am usually really good and ahead of schedule. I guess I am just tired. I don't even know where to start. The weather here has been crazy. It was really warm, and the last two days have been cooler and windy. Who knows!!

I have book club tomorrow night. Yipee!! A night out! I am making a cake for it too. The house smells so good. Silly me though. I might have messed it up. I was supposed to put raspberries on it before baking it. And I got sidetracked taking the Pack 'n Play apart, and 15 minutes had passed before I realized that I forgot to put the raspberries on it. So I added them then, but then the middle didn't really bake as fast as the edges. Oh well, I am sure it will still taste good.

Alright, off to try to get him back to sleep. Fun!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Kicking his legs at 430am?? Man, I wish I was that kind of morning person! I bet he was practicing his "Irish Jig", ha ha.
I ALSO wish I was in your book club. MMM raspberry cake. What are you reading?
Have fun w/Dad this weekend! Tell him Hi & take lots of pictures! Love, Kathleen