Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spoiler Alert!

ALERT--If you are a Biggest Loser Fan and haven't seen the finale from last night...don't read any further.







Really, stop reading or else you will find out who won!








Okay-I am so excited that Ali took the prize.


All the contestants looked great. The transformation they all had was amazing. I think the three finalists all lost more than 100 pounds. I can't even imagine how proud they must be of themselves and their new lifestyle and bodies. I am sure the hardest part is to come as they settle back into their lives without a "major goal" (i.e. season finale and moola!) in site. I hope they all keep up the good work. I only wish I had as much determination as they all do, or as much time to workout. Most of all I wish I had a personal chef to help with my eating habits. Seems like chocolate is easier to grab on the run than anything else. I am trying to keep lots of fruit in the house and I do pretty good. But my newest obsession is Dark Chocolate Mint Mini 3 Musketeers. So good. Anyway-the Biggest Loser Finale was really good and I am already looking forward to the next season.

Not much else new is going on here. Just did some cleaning today. I really wanted to go for a run or walk with the little guy, but it was WAY too windy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I think it is supposed to be warmer and not so windy. We will see.

Jackson is doing great on eating "real food". Can you tell he was eating today?


So far he loves sweet potatoes, pears, bananas, and sweet peas (well, maybe not LOVES peas, but he will eat them). Tonight we tried green beans and he ate them, but he had an allergic reaction on his face not long after eating. So I guess we will have to take that one out of the rotation for awhile. At least he can eat another green veggie. Next up, applesauce!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really from your mom. I need to get a user name with Goggle soon.

Anyway, I think your new background is a little hard on the eyes. Didn't they have any others with bright colors?

Too bad about the green beans. Maybe you can try those later. How about carrots?