Sunday, June 22, 2008

How many of me?

Okay, she got me. I was reading Lisa's blog the other day and stole her idea. She found a link that tells you how many other people there are in the world with your name. There are only 2 Jennifer Uzmann's, big surprise! I bet you could have guessed that there wouldn't be many of us. The only Uzmann's I know are the ones I am directly related to. I guess that is good for some things, I won't be getting someone else's bills! I also checked to see how many Jennifer Lemmon's there are. Surprisingly there were 42! That is alot more than I expected. And just in case you were wondering (Laura Toms!) there are only 3 Jenny Lemmon's! I wonder how many Jenny Uzmann's there are?! Only 1. I am addicted to this website. Can you tell I don't have much else going on tonight?! We are tying out a new night time routine. I had dinner ready early so we all ate together. Jackson did great and ate more than he has lately. I guess he likes the family time. That and the fact that he sat across from Daddy and was smiling at him the whole time. He loves his Da-Da!

Off to read and enjoy my early evening!





HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Family!!!

Miss you and want to see everyone soon---life looks perfect!

Take care
Chad
chad.stubbs@mac.com