Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stain, Stain, go away!

Let me out!

Day 345 of staining our fence. Okay, maybe not really day 345. More like day 45. We started working on it when my parents were here in the beginning of May. I never realized just how much fence we had until we decided to stain it. Poor Joe has done most of the work. I go out and help him when Jackson is sleeping. I clip the monitor to my belt and stain away. We have 8 more panels to go. Hopefully we can get it finished this week. We went out tonight after Jackson was in bed. It was actually alot cooler to do it later in the evening. Let's just hope the smoke and bugs stay away for the rest of the week so we can finally finish it.

In other news....Jackson is walking on his own pushing his truck. He needs some supervision to make sure the truck doesn't take off without him and make him face plant. But he is doing great. He loves to walk behind it and you can see how proud he is of himself. Now if he could just figure out how to steer so he can go around the room! Here are some pictures from tonight.




1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Oh my! I can't believe it! how exciting! First my little nephew has teeth coming in, now he is walking (granted, with the help of a truck, but still...) Where is the time going? He does seem very proud of himself, as he should be! Tell him his Auntie is VERY proud! (and his Uncle Chris is too, and his crazy furry cousin Wylie too!)