Friday, October 31, 2008

Shaggy Dog no more!

I finally broke down and took Jackson for another haircut. As you can see from the pictures he was looking very shaggy! It is a beautiful day today also. So I tried to get a few good pictures outside before naptime. He was not so cooperative with the pumpkin shots. But I got some good ones of him running around. So cute! He loves to walk around in the yard now and has gotten really good at maneuvering on the uneven ground. He has taken two great naps today also. So we might actually make it through the night of trick or treating. I will post some pictures from tonight as soon as possible. Here are some from the day! Like his new 'do? He looks so old now!!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

OH MY GOSH! He looks so grown up! He's a little boy, no baby looks any more! And what's with all those teeth?! I can't wait to see the Trick-or-Treating photos. You have such a great neighborhood for it. We had none...again. So it looks like Chris and I have to eat our own candy. Good thing I bought stuff we like! :-) Can't wait to see you! p.s. got your package! Thanks so much!