Monday, October 27, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

A year ago tomorrow was the original day that our baby boy was supposed to arrive! We all know how he decided to make an early appearance though. October 28th is a very special day for another reason too. It is Auntie Kat's birthday! Happy Birthday Auntie Kat! Wish we were there to help you celebrate. But we will see you soon!

Unfortunately we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year. Time just flew by with Joe being gone and Jackson being sick. I think he is finally back to normal. His nose stopped running like a faucet and his cough is almost gone. He still does have that phlegmy cough some though. But thank goodness he is back to his normal happy self. Anyway-where was I going with this...oh no pumpkin patch pictures. Hopefully we will get some good pictures of him on Halloween and maybe we can stage a few on the front porch with our pumpkins. So since we don't have any seasonal pics yet, here are some from last year! Can you believe how small he was?

Someday I will hate my mommy for doing this to me!

Family shot!

And a few from the last week!

See my new Dog-Dog-Dog?

I love to take him for a walk!

My new favorite activity! Helping mommy sweep!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It really is crazy what a year will do! I still can't believe he's that old!

Grammy said...

It is hard to believe that he is already one year old! It seems just like yesterday that we were trying to figure out what he wanted when he cried - he still does not like to have his face washed or clothes put on over his head.
Happy Birthday, Auntie Kat - and look forward to seeing that little guy soon. He has really grown and is such a social person. Enjoy your visit with him.

Laurie said...

I can't believe he was that tiny! My goodness! Love the dog-dog-dog pictures. If he gets tired of the tiny dog, I'm sure Piper would love to take Jackson for a walk!

NotinKSAnymore said...

Look at that little punkin! Wow, you forget so quickly how tiny they are. But what fun he is now!

AuntieKat said...

I can't believe how small he was! Now he's such a big boy! chatting up a storm..and look! Even helping out w/the housework! ha ha. Thanks for the bday wishes! Can't wait to see you all! yay! love you! :-)