Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for this year. I can't believe that a year ago we were embarking on our first road trip as a family of three...with a 6 week old. We were off to Auntie Kat's wedding on the Cape. It was such a great trip and we are so thankful that we could be there. Fast forward to Thanksgiving '08....and I still have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful loving husband who supports me no matter what! (emotionally and financially!:o). I have a beautiful, happy, healthy 13 month old son! A few years ago we never thought that would happen. I have amazing family and friends who love us and care for us. And most of all I am thankful for a God who loved me so much that he sent his Son to die for my sins. So let's not forget the true meaning of the upcoming season.

We are staying home and celebrating Thanksgiving with our good friends here, the MacMillans and Antarans. As usual, we are going to have tons of good food and good fun! We hope you all have a safe and thankful Day! And eat lots!

Here are a few pictures from Mere-Mere's visit and this week.

It was VERY cold out!

Chillin' with Mere-Mere

I love my Mere-Mere

Checking out my new duck slippers

Silly Boy in his ducks!

Pulling my phone around and around and around...

and around and around. (I think he went in about 24 loops that night, pulling away!)

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Glad your holiday was wonderful. Missed you all very much. We can't wait to see you. I can't believe how you are all "bundled up" down there, you are getting the same weather we are.. YUCK! Drive safe and see you soon!