Friday, November 21, 2008

Say it ain't snow!

View down the street! So pretty!

Yep, you got it. SNOW!! Shortly after we got up this morning I looked out the window and the snow was falling! It was coming down pretty fast and heavy for almost 3 hours. School was canceled (not sure why, it wasn't bad at all!). I didn't stick to the roads at all. Just the yards and houses. I bundled Jackson up and took him outside to play in his first official snowfall! He was so funny. He could barely move his arms from all the layers he had on. He had a good time looking at the snowflakes and walking around in it. Too bad it didn't last long enough to play in more today. Maybe next time...Have a great Friday. Hope your weather is nice!

Off to check out the yard and flowerbeds

Always have to check out Daddy's hose

Sweet boy!

Can I walk on this stuff?

I don't think I can move!

Time to put the pumpkins away!

Backyard

Snow on the deck

My new favorite chair!

PS- As Joe asked me, "Why are you taking so many pictures, it isn't like you didn't just live in Indiana and Kodiak with way more snow". I know, I know. I just LOVE snow and think it is so pretty. I think I take a million pictures every time it snows. And this was Jackson's first snow.

2 comments:

AuntieKat said...

That's right Joe! this was JACKSON'S first snow! It's something special! :-) I loved his little footprints he left as he went to check out the flowerbeds. He looked cute all bundled up. I can't believe the snow there. It's supposed to be NICER in NC! At least it goes away!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? I didn't think you got snow! Wow! I love the pics!