Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas past and present!

Whew! What a week already. I have been so busy shopping, wrapping, baking, shopping, cleaning, corralling a 14 month old, and more baking and cooking! But that is what I love about this time of year. I could bake all day. Not clean all day, just bake. But then I tend to eat it all too. Good thing I love to run! I run so I can eat!

Tomorrow night my parents arrive-if the snow in Santa Fe stops and they can get to the airport!
Then my brother and Paige arrive Christmas evening. It will be the first time we have all been together on Christmas day in years. I can't remember the last time we all spent Christmas day together. And it will be so exciting to have Jackson here too to experience it all. We leave for the beach on Saturday and I hope to have time to blog while we are there. Unfortunately I don't think I will be lounging in the sun all day. Darn it! Oh well. There is always the outlet mall...

Enjoy some pics from the week. And one from last year at this time. Hard to believe that is the same Jackson! My, time flies! He was so little!!

I hope you have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2008

I am into wearing everyone's shoes these days!

Can you figure out what I had for dinner? It is all in this little baggie!

Hooray for dinner!

0 comments: