Friday, December 19, 2008

Festive Friends

This afternoon Jackson and his pals had their Festive Friends Christmas gift exchange. Whew! Seven kids opening presents all at once equals wrapping and tissue paper chaos! It really wasn't that bad. Just a bit loud for a little. The kids had a great time playing with each other and eating crackers, pizza, and cookies! Thanks Carrie for hosting a great party. We can't wait until next year!

Well, one more shopping weekend left before Christmas. Thank goodness I am finished with my shopping and have all the boxes and cards already in the mail. Now I just have to do the cooking! That is the fun part though. My parents arrive on Christmas Eve and my brother and his fiancee arrive on Christmas Day. We are so excited to see them all and even more excited for Jackson to meet his Uncle Lemmon! Then we are off to the beach for a week and for a wedding!

Here are some pictures from the party and bath time. Daddy made an extra bubbly bath tonight.

Post unwrapping!

Ali and Jackson having a moment together.

Curtains are so fun to play with!

Everyone out!

My new toy!

Bubble boy!

Silly bubble beard!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

This makes me wish I had a tub that's worthy of taking a bubble bath in. I am jealous.