Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and a few words


Let the holiday festivities begin! We only have a week until Christmas. Can you believe it? Are you ready for the holidays? Time to start the baking, wrapping, visiting, eating, and caroling! Did I say eating? Tonight we have our book club Cookie swap. I don't know about you, but I love cookies! And a cookie swap-What an awesome thing. I can't wait to see what cookies the other girls make. I made one of my favorites-chocolate snowcaps. Yummy-chocolate cookie with chocolate chips rolled in powdered sugar. Hard to beat that. Peanut butter blossoms run a close second in my cookie loving world. I might have to make some just because it is the holidays! Afterall-what is Christmas without lots of cookies? And that is the reason I go to the gym everyday and run my little heart out!

And now I am off to eat some cookies oranges.

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Well! There you are! I have been waiting and waiting for your post. Then you have to go and tempt me with visions of cookies! Now I need that recipie. Not the peanut butter one..the other one. Yum yum. Hope you all are staying stress (and mouse) free during this fun, but sometimes difficult season! Love to all! AuntieKat