Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catchin' up!

How have 15 days passed since I last posted?? I think the days are speeding by faster and faster. Let's see, what have we been up to the past 15 days? A lot of the same ol' same ol' but still lots of time for more fun!

Last Sunday was a beautiful and warm (finally!) day. We decided to head to the park after Jackson woke up from his nap. He had a blast running around with all the other kids. His favorite thing to do is go down the slides. Over and over and over....He was sad when it was time to go home. At least we know what we can spend our summer doing now!

Last night my sweet Valentine took me out to dinner. We had a really nice time eating with our good friends Joanne and Mac. We enjoyed a delicious dinner without kiddos! So nice to get out alone sometimes.

I guess I really don't have much to blog about now. We have a busy few months coming up with Joe traveling alot and Jackson and I getting to tag along too. In March we are heading to my parents house in Santa Fe to let Jackson stay with Grammy and Grampy for a week while Joe and I spend a week in Vegas! Joe has a conference and it was perfect timing for me to go with him. I am looking forward to some time to read and hang out at the pool. And to the evenings spent with my husband!

That is about all for now. Maybe later I will have some sort of inspiration about something exciting to write. For now, enjoy some pictures! Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!

Sweet Boy!

Here I go!

Weeeeee!!!!

My way to get to the top!

So fun!

Peekaboo!

I'm outta here!

Practicing my yoga

Trying out Mommy's purse! Daddy wasn't too happy about it.

3 comments:

NotinKSAnymore said...

Okay, repeat after me...up the ladder, down the slide. You are going to save your child's future teachers a headache if you start it now. Just kidding - I know it's much more fun to walk up the slide!

He is so cute. I wish you were traveling down here sometime soon!

AuntieKat said...

Finally! There you are, you lost blogger, you! I have missed you!
I am always amazed how much my little nephew changes when you post new pictures. He's growing up so fast! He looks like he was having a blast on that slide. I can just hear him laughing. Glad you & Joe had a romantic Valentine's Day... We sure do miss you all! Love you!

Grammy said...

He is growing up so fast! Can Joe teach him how to use tools so that when he gets here, he can help us work on remodeling our master bathroom. Glad we have a couple of parks near us; guess that is what we will be doing each morning.

Can't wait for him to get here.