Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter Egg Pictures Are on Their Way!

Well, they are actually here! Thanks to Laurie, I figured out how to send the pictures from my phone to my email. For some reason it hadn't worked the day before when I tried. Oh well. So without further ado, here they are! Note to self: remember camera next time. The photos on my phone didn't do the day justice. But at least I got a few.

Picking the wet grass off his cool orange egg.

Grabbing an egg.

Drop it and run for another!

Look at all my eggs!

Wet baby post hunt!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Just wait until next year - he will know the drill and will probably find all of the eggs before anyone else. He should have been here for Easter and the egg hunt - he could have been looking in the snow instead of the rain.

AuntieKat said...

Very cute. Sure looks like Jackson was successful in his egg hunt! He looks like he had a lot of fun!!