Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 8 year Cinco de Mayo Anniversary!

It is hard to believe that 8 years ago today we were standing on the beach on a beautiful May day saying our vows in front of our friends and family. A lot has happened in the past 8 years, including many moves, many hours of graduate school, and many sleepless nights (in the past year and half!) It has all been so worth it. I can't imagine spending my life with any other man in any other way! Honey, I love you with all my heart and look forward to many many years to come! Happy Anniversary!


4 comments:

Grammy said...

How time flies! It really is hard to believe that you & Joe have been married that long. He is a wonderful husband and father; we are very glad to have him as a member of our family.

NotinKSAnymore said...

Happy Anniversary!

AuntieKat said...

I can't believe it's been OCHO years either (ooh my Spanish is SO great! ha ha). It seems like just yesterday to me too, but you are right, so much has happened! You have been a great sister(in-law)! Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't get to talk w/you last nite, but Joe said dinner was on the table! You two deserved a hot meal on your anniversary (at the very least)!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Isn't it amazing how so much happens over the years. I hope you guys had a great anniversary.
Love Dan,Ali,& TayTay