Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm walking...

Some of you may remember this little song and dance... Mere-Mere's and Jackson's favorite song. Well, Mere-Mere is visiting again and this time she brought a great surprise for Jackson. Those two have been "Walkin' to New Orleans" all over the place. Jackson has already packed his suitcase with his clothes, Blue, and Cookie, in preparation for his trip to Mere-Mere's house.

I love my new "Mon-tee" suitcase!

Cheesy grin!

I love my Mere-Mere!

Sweet boy in his hat

I love this picture. Too bad it is blurry.


And someone's love of photography is starting to rub off on Jackson.

Say Cheese!

Ready for your close-up!

One more time!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Oh my gosh! I just clicked the link back to last year's "Walkin to New Orleans" number... I can't believe how much Jackson has grown! He looks so different! He is so smart and handsome. Sure can't wait to see you guys! Love you!