Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

FINALLY!! I think we have finally made it out of the cold dreary weather we have had the past few months. Today is a gorgeous day and the temperatures are warming up. The weather is forecasted to be very nice the rest of the week and weekend. The temps might even hit 70's over the weekend!! Hooray! I can't wait to open up the windows and air the house out and spend some time playing outside with Jackson. I foresee alot of rockets and hopscotch chalk drawing in my future! Fun times!!

And to prove that Spring is finally here....some of my flowers have popped up.


And here are some pictures from Disney that I never posted...Oops!

Fun shot with Pluto

So happy with Mickey and Minnie!

Family shot

Jackson, Goofy, and Donald

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Beautiful! So glad the weather is finally turning for the better! Your flowers are just lovely Miss Green Thumb. :-) We will be there to "inspect" in just a few short weeks! Looking SO forward to it! Love and miss you all!