Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Future Running Buddy?

After a morning run last week, Jackson found my running shirt. He immediately grabbed it and tried to put it on and was saying, "I am going to go running." After I helped him put it on and rolled up the sleeves (alot!) he started to run around the living room. He was so excited that he was "running like Mommy!". Maybe I have a future running buddy. If not it won't be from lack of exposure. He certainly knows about running shoes, running attire, and the treadmill! Just goes to show you how observant kiddos are.

Just a tad too big!

Getting ready to go!

And he's off!

Another lap!

Showing off his boxer briefs! Silly boy!!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Look out Boston Marathon!!

Those boxer-briefs are adorable! I didn't know they made them for toddlers. Cute!