Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This and That!

After a few days of rain and just plain yucky weather, the sun finally came out this afternoon and Jackson and I took full advantage of it! It feels like we have been cooped up for weeks. Last week it was blazing hot and humid, then the rain and wind began this week. This morning started out looking like the past few rainy days (and feeling like it too-I got SOAKED on my run!), but it turned around in the end! It was beautiful. Jackson and I had a great time playing outside. Better enjoy these days while we can. I have a feeling the heat and humidity are just around the corner!! Here is our afternoon in pictures.

We did a little of this....


and a little of that....


some of this.....


and some of that.....


a bit of this...


and a bit of that....


a LOT of this....



and a TON of that!!!



Whew! I am exhausted! Wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow....

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

That is a whole lot of activity! I am pooped just looking at it! Nice photos Jen!