Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy Joe!!

Happy Birthday to the best Husband and Daddy in the world!! I can't imagine my life without you. You are kind, compassionate, and have the patience of a saint!! Thank you for putting up with my for over 10 years! You are a wonderful caring father to our son. I wouldn't want to navigate through this life without you!! I love you always and forever!

Jumping for Joy for Daddy!

Being silly with Daddy!

Jumping over the "creek"!

So cute!

Catching chalk in his bug net...

Swing Batter Batter!

Time to pitch!

Woody!

That's all folks!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the picture of Joe and Jackson stretched out across the creek! Too cute!

AuntieKat said...

Such great photos for such a Happy Day! Happy Bday Joe. Hope you enjoyed your special day and had fun singing Kid Rock songs. Hope you post some of that video! lol. Love you all!