Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Movie and a Stomachache!

The movie last night was good. I do have to say the book is a million times better, but understandably so. If anyone has read The Other Boleyn Girl you will understand how hard it is to make a two hour movie out of it. But they did a really good job. The costumes were beautiful and Eric Bana was a very impressive (and good looking) Henry VIII. I am not sure if it will be one I will add to the DVD collection, but it was entertaining none the less. Even if I did come home with a stomachache. I went to the movie with three other girls. We saw it at the Carolina Grille which is a dinner theater in Elizabeth City. I hadn't been there before. It was really cool. The front half of the theater is regular seats, and the back half is set up with tables. So you can eat before or during the movie. And of course they had a huge ice cream selection. So after grazing on Girl Scout cookies all afternoon (Thanks Laura!) and the Junior Mint Sundae that I NEEDED, I a major sugar stomachache. My friend Melissa had the right idea by getting a pretzel to soak up some of the sweetness. Now I know next time...

Naptime is almost over so I better get some stuff done before the little guy starts calling! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

i can't believe he is 5 months old already..thanks again for the wonderful package - we were so pleasantly surprised and Jacob will LOVE all of his new stuff.
love ya and miss ya!