Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy 6 Months Old!

Can you believe that my baby boy is already 6 months old? Where has the time gone? It makes me sad to realize how fast he is growing up, but I am also so excited about what is to come. It is amazing how fast he is changing and developing. He is getting so fun. He loves to watch the cats and laugh at them. They are actually sticking around him more often and getting pretty close. I think Milo feels that he must guard him at all times. He lays down right at that edge of this play area. Funny! Jackson has become quite good at sitting with only a few bobbles every now and then. I think rolling from his back to his stomach is not far away either. He arches his back and wiggles all over every time he is on his back. Let the baby proofing begin!

We had a great time today playing with Joanne, Alec, Ali, Laurie, Jake, and Megan. Can you believe that the twins will be one on Sunday? It seems just like yesterday that we were watching them through the window at the NICU. They are truly both little miracles. Looking at them now, it is hard to believe they were so little. Here are a few pictures from today. I think Jackson is falling in love with Ali. He stared at her alot today and even get a little brave and was touching her arm. Until she smacked his hand away! She already knows how to put a man in his place!

3 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Uh-oh, a flirt at 6mos old...and with older women too. You better watch out! He's going to be quite the little tiger! ;-)

Kimberly said...

Yes, Happy 6 Months, indeed!! I can't to get my hands on this little man!

Kimberly said...

Wait, that is. I can't WAIT to get my hands on him! Oops!