Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Tub in Town...

It finally happened. The little (well, not so little) guy finally outgrew his bathtub. I think we got some good use out of it. As you can see from the picture, he was hanging over the edges.


Say bye-bye to the spa bath days. There is a new duckie tub in town! He still is not too sure about what to do when the water pours down his head. But he loves the new tub since he can sit up in it and play. Now the problem is getting him to look up so we can scrub that neck and all those rolls. Here are a few pictures from tonight's bath time.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess that means the grandparents will be sharing the bathroom with Jackson now. Doesn't look like his duckie tub is large enough to hold very many toys, though. Looks like he may be moving to the "big" people tub soon.

AuntieKat said...

Now Jackson looks a bit more proportionate. He was looking HUGE in that other tub. HA HA. You know, I don't remember having a cool duck tub like that. Or any other tubs fashioned after animals of any sort. I am jealous! Those are the cutest tub pictures ever. He is so adorable! Jen, I must say, I am starting to see some of you in him.. finally! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen I finally got a free moment to look at your awesome blog. a friend of mine gave me the duck tub that Jackson is bathing in; how do you/Jackson like it? Ali