Monday, June 2, 2008

Cute tooshie

The snot flow continues. Jackson was doing alot better over the weekend. But he woke up this morning and the snot started flowing again. He has been tugging at his ears all day and not napping well. I have no idea what is going on. He should be feeling better by now, after 5 days of antibiotics. The nurse said to bring him in tomorrow morning if he doesn't feel better over tonight. Now how does she expect me to tell that while he is sleeping tonight? I guess I will just see what kind of a night he has. I don't really want to go sit in the pediatricians office for 5 million hours tomorrow. I have too much to do to get ready for our vacation. But if that is what we need to do I will do it. I will just see how he is in the morning. For now I better get back to packing while he is asleep.

Here are some pictures from bath time tonight. And one from yesterday. Daddy was putting the frog on his head. He thought it was hilarious!

Where is the froggie?

Cute Baby Bum! Don't you just want to pinch it?

Can't I get in yet?

I love bath time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly, that's a cute toosh! I just want to squoosh it right now!! You know, he'll hate you for those pictures when he's older, but for the rest of us, it doesn't get much better than that! Too cute!

AuntieKat said...

That is the cutest little bum ever! You are right, it does deserve a teeny little pinch. Ha Ha. I hope he feels better before vacation though, that's certainly no fun..for Jackson OR for Mommy and Daddy! I will miss the blog during vacation time! But I hope you have loads of fun!

Unknown said...

He is such a cute baby! And, he will be very embarrassed when he is older. Looks like a great picture for the rehearsal dinner in a few years. You had better move him to the regular tub; he needs more water for splashing.