Friday, July 11, 2008

Great Visit!


Is it Friday again already? Where did the week go? We had a great time this week with our friends Chuck and Michelle, and their cute little doggie, Chewy. It was so nice to hang out and catch up while reminiscing about the good ol' days. Jackson could not contain the giggles when it came to Chewy. It was so fun to watch them together. Chuck got some work done on base and Michelle and I got two scrapbooks completed. Michelle owns her own custom scrapbooking business, called Remembering When. So when I say that "Michelle and I" completed two scrapbooks, I really mean, Michelle did all the work while I sat by and gave moral support. Oh and kept the pictures organized and put the completed pages back in the book. I know-such important jobs. The books turned out so cute. I wish you could see them. So since you can't, I will just post some pictures that Michelle took while she was here.









Our new pets!


Jackson has his first swimming lesson tomorrow at the YMCA. It is a parent-child class. More of a splash lesson I am sure, but it should still be fun for him. I will fill you in on it later. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Here is a video of Jackson and Chewy. So cute!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a great visit! Jackson and chewy were so cute. Miss you guys.

Laurie said...

Great pictures! I think you ned to get Jackson a little dog!