Monday, August 25, 2008

I should be vacuuming....

or doing something else more productive than being on the computer while Jackson is sleeping. But I am just not motivated to vacuum, or dust, or mop, or do any other domestic chores right now. So here I am....blogging. Although I really don't have much to say. Our weekend was just more of the usual stuff-swimming, Joe doing yard work, me doing laundry and grocery shopping, and Jackson doing what he does-crawl, walk, eat, play, and sleep. Joe has been busy at work in the yard doing some landscaping (more removal) and grass planting. He took out the mulch pits that lined the driveway and planted grass there instead. The mulch was there when we moved in and we never got around to planting anything there. And it was beginning to be a pain with grass and weeds growing in and around it. So we (Joe) decided to just take them out. It will look so much better when the grass finally grows there.

We had an exciting day at Church yesterday as the new auditorium was finally ready for services. It is a beautiful room and so BIG! Compared to the old auditorium. It has a totally different feel to it. And services were packed. That is a good thing. The only bad thing is that the parking situation is tight for all the people. I think a new parking area is in the plans too.

That is all for now. I guess I better get busy and do some of my "chores". I think I would feel more productive if I at least do something....Here are some pictures from the past few days. And shhhh...don't tell anyone but you also get a little Halloween preview. As you can see the costume needs some alterations, but that is in the works. Dino will have Pebbles, Bam-Bam, and Betty hanging out with him that night. We will see how it goes.


Daddy's Hat!

Tickle...Tickle....

Back View of Dino.

Do I look like Dino?

I think I can fix this truck. Good thing I don't have any clothes on to get in the way.

I might need an assistant to help out. How about you Bear?

Oh-look, building blocks.

Here Kitty Kitty. Get the toy.

How do I get out of this predicament?

1 comments:

Grammy said...

Why would you want to vacuum when you need to get some rest to keep up with that "ball of energy"? I noticed that he did not start to fuss until she began cutting on his bangs; he did not like anyone doing anything to his face from Day 1! I can't believe that Milo is sitting so close while Jackson is waving that toy in his face. Who would have thought that Milo would be the cat that liked to be around Jackson so much!