Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Picture overload!

Nothing new to report. So I will post a lot of pictures from the week so far. Jackson is having a blast here with Grammy and Grampy. His favorite things to do are visit the mailbox, walk up and down the stairs outside, pick Grampy's tomatoes, and squeal at the cats. He is going non stop! At least he is having a good time!

Chillin' in my great-grandmother's rocking chair.

Ready for my next haircut

Changed my mind. I remember those scissors!

I am off with my water.

I am outta here!

Me eating bacon! YUCK!! I had to eat a piece to get a new purse. Thanks to my Uncle Mike for making that suggestion! I will get you!

Another horrible bite. Most of you know about my hatred of bacon.

Deep thoughts...with Grampy.

Hanging with Daddy!

This is a big ol' tub!

Callie likes to help me take a bath! She really just wants the water from the faucet. We fight over it!

Ready to pick some tomatoes!

Hmmmm, which ones look ready?

That one!

Putting it in the bowl.

I think I will hang on to this one.

Fill it up!

How many do we have?

I see one in there!

Look at our tomatoes! I just smooshed one in my hand! That is why I have this look!

Off to the mailbox. I have a letter in my left hand!

My favorite toy at Grammy and Grampy's house! I have put thousands of miles on it already!

Beep Beep!

3 comments:

AuntieKat said...

I love all the pictures. Looks like you're having a great time! That gallon of milk is almost as big as Jackson..so funny. And Jen..I hope you got a great purse. Grammy & Grampy: please send some tomatoes our way.. all the good ones in the ground here on the Cape have gone by. We have to settle for store bought :-(

Anonymous said...

So cute, Jen! I'm glad you're all having such a great time! And by the way, BACON is delicious!

Anonymous said...

Overload us again, it's been too long!