Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weigh in and Is that a mouse in my house?

Jackson had his one year well check this morning. He did great. And was as happy as could be until shot time! He even let Dr. Coleman look in his ears, something I usually have to hold him down to do. He weighs 21 lbs, 12 oz, and is 29 1/4 " long. He is still a little below the 50% for weight and height. Now, his head, that is a different story! He is still in the 75% for his head size. Must be all that hair. All in all he had a good appointment and the dr was very pleased with his progress. She said he is a very sweet and social boy. Boy! Not a baby anymore. She noticed that his upper lateral incisors are coming in too, so that explains the non stop drool all day and crankiness at night. Should have known something was up last night when he didn't want to brush his teeth. He got all excited when I got his toothbrush, like he normally does, but then he wouldn't let me brush them. Poor thing, his gums must be so sore. I can't imagine how painful it is for those little teeth to push through.

As I sit here typing I am listening to something scratch and scurry in the wall. I hope it is only a mouse and not something larger and furrier! The more I listen the more I get creeped out. So on that note, I will sign off for now and get out of this room. Hopefully the mouse will not follow me!

1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

I don't know why they say his head is so big. I know people who have children around Jackson's age and they have huge melons. My sweet nephew's noggin is normal!!! He is perfect in every way! And I am not just saying that cuz I am his Auntie!! :-)
Hope the creepy crawly things have moved on to the neighbors. That is NOT a good feeling that makes you sleep well at night! It is Halloween season though... mwah ha ha!