Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged...

Well, after a wonderful loooong weekend filled with fun, laughing, shopping, massaging, eating good food, more shopping, and more laughing, I am back to my real life. It was nice to go away with the girls, but I am glad to be home. I sure did miss my two guys. And poor things both were sick the whole weekend. But I am pretty sure that Jackson had a great weekend hanging out with Daddy and doing boy things. Now it is back to boring life with Mommy. Oh well...

The girls!


So my dear friend Lisa tagged me this time. I can either post a picture of myself right now (which would be really scary so I will not do that to all my dear friends...) or tell you 6 random things about me that you may not know. So here it goes. I will try to think of 6 random things that are remotely interesting.

1) I have a black thumb. I can't keep a plant alive to save my life. I have a poinsettia right now that is still clinging to life after a month of being in our house. Someone save it and take it from the jaws of death please!!

2) I have a sick obsession with all things medical. In high school my friends and I actually bid on an opportunity to watch open heart surgery. And I loved every minute of it. And I loved the trip we took to the morgue in high school also. I know. I am weird.

3) Joe and I went sky diving for our second dating anniversary. We would probably still be doing it if we had the time and money. So fun!!

4) I hate band aids. I cannot stand the smell of them, the look of them or the feel of them. They gross me out beyond belief. So please do not send me any band aids in the mail.

5) I am training for my first half marathon and am very scared of failure. I know I am capable of doing it. But my nerves are already fried and it is still 2 months away! Every time I think about it I have to pee! Not a good sign...

6) Joe and I have 4 baby 'bros frozen in Indianapolis ready and waiting when we are prepared to add to our family. Jackson was our first IVF blessing and we hope to have another one!

There you have it. Nothing too exciting. But I did it Lisa!! Now I have to tag 6 more people. That might be harder...Oh no...there is Jackson. I will have to tag you later!! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you love all things medical but hate band-aids? You'd just rather see the gaping wound, huh? And you've been ski diving?!? That is SO cool! I always wanted to do that... until I had kids and realized someone else was depending on me!

Joe and Jen said...

If I must have a closed wound, i prefer stitches. The more blood the better! I am not sure if I could ski dive now with Jackson around. I was scared enough on a roller coaster!

Grammy said...

OK - so I knew all of those six things. How well do I know my daughter! But, now that you have Jackson, no more sky diving, pleeeease!
For the half marathon, you will do great. Some old habits from childhood still hang on - stop all of that worrying > advice from your mom.