Saturday, March 28, 2009

I knew the day would come....

when Jackson would want to start feeding himself with his "soon" and fork. I was trying to ignore it and not even think about that day. Well...the time has come. Jackson has decided that he wants to be in total control of his eating. Spoon, fork, and all! While it does free me up some so that I don't have to sit there and feed him bite by bite, I am not sure this alternative is for the best. You all know me and my Type A personality when it comes to cleanliness. I am learning alot about self-control and restraint. I just let him be! Here are some pics of the little guy doing his thing!





1 comments:

AuntieKat said...

HA! I think more food got up his nose than anywhere else! Just roll with it - better he learn now, than be looking like this at age 4 or so at every meal. At least at this age it's cute to be messy w/poor table manners! :-) Miss you guys!