Monday, December 12, 2011

November Catch Up

Once again, I have fallen far, far behind on the blog. It is so hard to sit down and write when I have a moment, because there are 5 million and 65 other things to be doing right now!!! Shopping for presents, wrapping presents, mailing presents, hiding presents...and don't get me started on baking!! I am really not complaining because I do all the stuff I do this time of year because I really love to do it! I enjoy making homemade gifts for my friends and neighbors. It is just the little things that make someone's day. I should just do special things for people throughout the year I guess, then it wouldn't be such a mad rush when December 1st hits!

So, let's see...what have we been up to. The usual holiday stuff that begins around Thanksgiving and doesn't stop until well in to January. Jackson had a really nice Thanksgiving Feast at school with the other 4 year old class. His class wore their pilgrim attire and the other class wore their Indian stuff. They were all so cute! That was one LONG table! They feasted on mini cornbread muffins and Friendship salad (that was made by each child contributing 1/4 cup of fruit). They all showed off their fabulous manners too.

Sadly, I have been very bad about taking pictures in November. But I promise you we have been on the go!! Joe and I even got to spend an adult afternoon/evening out with lots of good friends at a charity wine tasting event. It is an annual event put on by our realtor (and Coastie spouse) and her mom. They lost their sister/aunt to breast cancer a few years ago and they hold the event at La Grange Winery every year to raise money for breast cancer. It is such a fun time and we had a great time catching up with our friends and actually carrying on a conversation without kiddos!

We stayed home this year for Thanksgiving and had a "quiet" dinner with Joe's Dad. It was nice to not have to deal with the hassles of traveling, but we sure did miss all our family. Maybe next year!

Here are some pictures from our month.


3 comments:

AuntieKat said...

Great photos as usual. Glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Your house looks fantastic. Love Jackson's construction paper pilgrim hat! Why didn't you all have one for your Turkey dinner? That should be tradition!! Dad looks great too. Love you guys!

pg slot 168 คะแนน 100 said...

pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

สล็อต pg said...

สล็อต pg ดีที่สุดเกมออนไลน์ PG SLOT สล็อตบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ แบบใหม่ตอนนี้ ของโลก สมัครเล่น SLOT วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% ในทันทีทันใด โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่